Effective Date: December, 3rd 2019
SenangUrus is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
“User” means any person or entity who accesses or uses the Website in any manner. References to “access” and/or “use” of the Website (and any variations thereof) include the acts of accessing or browsing the Website, and accessing or using the Services.
“Website” means any and all websites owned or operated by SenangUrus (including the website currently located at https://www.senangurus.com/), through which access to SenangUrus’s Services are available. References to the “Website” include any and all related features, functionality, tools, and content.
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- HOW INFORMATION MAY BE USED
- HOW INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
- COOKIES AND BEACONS
- YOUR CHOICES
- SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- INTERNATIONAL JURISDICTIONS
- CONTACT US
1. How we collect information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide directly to us, including when you register for an account, use the Services, update your e-mail preferences, respond to a survey or provide other feedback about the Website, attend one of our events, express an interest in SenangUrus, phone us, contact us by email or use our website chat service, or contact us with questions or comments about the Website.
We may also collect information about you if a company or organization authorizes you to manage its account or use our Website on its behalf.
We will not ask for or request sensitive information such as government identifiers, medical information, or financial information (except in connection to payments). Please do not provide this information to us through e-mails, feedback forms or in any other way unless specifically requested.
Information Generated from Use of the Website
We also collect certain technical information when you access, browse and use our Website, including information that we automatically receive and record from your browser or mobile platform on our server logs. This technical information helps us operate and provide our Website to you, and includes standard information about visits and system capabilities, such as:
- information about the device(s) you use to access our Website, including MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, your location, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, device and application identifiers, operating information, mobile carrier, and cookies;
- information about your visits to the Website, including the full URL clickstream to, through, and from the Website, including dates and times;
- information we need and use to facilitate your use of our Website (including to provide access to third party websites and services), such as URL requests, destination IP addresses, or device configuration details;
- pages you view, searches you run, length of time browsing search results, specific search results you select to view, length of visits to other pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), your engagement with certain variable/dynamic elements of a page and methods used to browse away from the page; and
- page response times and download errors.
Some of the information we collect is generated using cookies and beacons. For more details about cookies, beacons, and your choices, see Cookies and Beacons below.
Information from Other Sources
We may receive certain information about you from the organizations or entities on behalf of which we provide the Services to you and/or on behalf of which you access or use the Website. We may also supplement the technical information we collect from your use of the Website with information collected by third parties. Such third parties may include service providers, that help us understand our Users and provide better service to our Users.
On occasion, we may compare or combine Personally Identifiable Information (defined below) from third party sources to/with other information we have collected. For example, we may obtain contact information from other sources in order to contact you if we think you or the company you represent would be interested in our Website.
2. How information may be used
Personally Identifiable Information
Some of the information we collect through your use of our Website or communications with us may personally identify you (“Personally Identifiable Information”). The types of Personally Identifiable Information you may submit in connection with use of the Service include:
- contact information (such as name, address, email address and telephone number);
- account passwords for the Website;
- payment card information and other billing information (such as card image, card number, cardholder name, expiration date and card verification code); and
- geographic location.
Other data derived from your use of the Website is treated as “Non-Personally Identifiable Information,” unless it is combined with Personally Identifiable Information, or unless otherwise required by applicable law.
We may use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect, to:
- create and manage your account;
- provide the Website to you;
- operate our Website, including access management, payment processing, Website administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- send you information that enables you to use our Website;
- contact you about activity on your account;
- generate reporting regarding the use of our Website by Users;
- respond to your requests, feedback or inquiries;
- notify you about updates, information, or alerts regarding our Website;
- comply with laws, regulations, and other legal requirements;
- comply with relevant industry standards and our policies;
- protect and enforce our rights arising under any agreements entered into between you and us, including billing and collection;
- protect the integrity and maintain the security of our Website, including secured areas of the Website;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business, including but not limited to conducting surveys and market research, developing new products, services, and promotions (such as, for example, special events, programs, offers, contests), analyzing and enhancing existing products, services, and promotions, managing our communications; performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions;
- provide you with information and advertisements about products, services, and promotions from us or third parties, that may interest you; and
- administer your participation in such products, services, and promotions.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
In addition to the uses described above, we may also use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to present content in a manner that is optimized for your device.
We may also combine technical information, or Non-Personally Identifiable Information, about your use of our Website with information that we obtain from other Users to use in an aggregate or anonymous manner for similar purposes.
3. How information may be shared
Personally Identifiable Information
We will not sell or share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for the third party’s own direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
We may share Personally Identifiable Information with
- the organizations or entities on behalf of which we are providing the Website to you and/or on behalf of which you access or use the Website;
- other companies associated with those organizations or entities in order to enable their systems to operate with the Website;
- our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- [the designated administrator of your account, if you have an individual corporate subaccount, regarding use of the Services by individual subaccounts;]
- a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, liquidation, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personally Identifiable Information held by us about our Users is among the assets transferred;
- other third parties with your express consent for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and you, upon your written request.
We may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information with law enforcement agencies, government officials, or other third parties as necessary for the purpose of:
- complying with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- preventing fraud and providing credit risk reduction;
- protecting the assets or property, and enforcing the rights of SenangUrus, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- protecting the rights, property, or safety of our Users or others.
In the event that we receive a request from a governmental entity to provide it with your Personally Identifiable Information, we will make reasonable attempts to notify you of such request, to the extent reasonably possible and legally permissible.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- In addition, we may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information, including aggregated or anonymized data:
- with analytics, search engine, or other service providers that help us improve our Website;
- to report to our affiliates, licensors and service providers about the use of various aspects of the Website; and
- with other Users or prospective Users of the Website.
4. Cookies and Beacons
- Browser Cookies. A browser cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. That cookie then communicates with servers, ours or those of other companies that we authorize to collect data for us, and allows recognition of your personal computer. We associate cookies with Personally Identifiable Information only if you use the automatic recognition capabilities on restricted areas of the Website, order a Service, use the personalization services available as part of the Website, or ask us to contact you with additional marketing information. We do not otherwise collect Personally Identifiable Information from browser cookies and we do not associate browser cookies with your Personally Identifiable Information.
You may use the tools available on your computer or other device to set your browser to refuse or disable all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being set. However, if you refuse or disable all browser cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts or use certain features or functionality of our Website.
You may choose whether to activate automatic recognition when you register for an account. After registration, you may disable the persistent cookie that supports recognition using the tools in your browser. If you choose to disable the cookies that support automatic recognition, you will need to re-enter your [User ID/username/email] and password each time you access a gated portion of the Website.
To learn more about cookies, you can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects called flash cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. We also include cookies in our third party hosted video players to count the number of unique viewers who see a customer’s video press release and to provide aggregate reporting. The cookies do not identify you as an individual or track your online behavior. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information from flash cookies and we will not associate them with your Personally Identifiable Information.
Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. If you disable or refuse Flash cookies, please note that some parts of our Website may be inaccessible or may not function properly.
- Beacons. Our Website and e-mails may contain small electronic files known as beacons (also referred to as web beacons, clear GIFs, pixel tags and single-pixel GIFs) that permit us to, for example, count Users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other website-related statistics. Beacons in e-mail marketing campaigns allow us to track your responses and your interests in our content, offerings and web pages. You may use the tools in your device to disable these technologies as well.
5. Your Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the information we collect from you.
You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to our Website. If you provide us with your e-mail address in order to receive communications, you can opt out of marketing e-mails at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of our e-mails and adjusting your e-mail preferences. Please note that certain e-mails may be necessary for the operation of our Website. You will continue to receive these e-mails, if appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our optional communications.
If you wish to minimize information collected by cookie or beacon, you can adjust the settings of your browsers to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it. You can also set your browser to automatically reject any cookies. You may also be able to install plug-ins and add-ins that serve similar functions. However, please be aware that some features and services on our Website may not work properly. In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
Network Advertising Initiative
Certain websites you visit may provide options regarding advertisements you receive. If you wish to minimize the amount of targeted advertising you receive, you can opt out of certain network advertising programs through the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt–Out Page. Please note that even if you choose to remove your information (opt out) you will still see advertisements while you’re browsing online. However the advertisements you see may be less relevant to you. For more information or to opt out of certain online behavioral advertising, please visit http://www.aboutads.info.
Additionally, many advertising network programs allow you to view and manage the interest categories that they have compiled from your online browsing activities. These interest categories help determine the types of targeted advertisements you may receive. The NAI Opt–Out Page provides a tool that identifies its member companies that have cookies on your browser and provides links to those companies.
Do Not Track
Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” (or, DNT) feature, a privacy preference that Users can set in certain web browsers, which is intended to be a signal to websites and services that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites or online services you visit. Our Website does not currently recognize or respond to DNT signals, so DNT settings do not change the way the Website operates.
Please note that we cannot control how third party websites or online services you visit through our Website respond to Do Not Track signals. Check the privacy policies of those third parties for information on their privacy practices.
Updating or Deleting Information
The accuracy of the information we have about you is very important. Users may update their information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Securing Your Information
The security of your information is important to SenangUrus, and we have established administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personally Identifiable Information against unauthorized alteration, access, loss, theft, use or disclosure. Unfortunately, no system can guarantee complete security of your information. As a result, SenangUrus cannot ensure or warrant that your information, including your Personally Identifiable Information, is secure from unauthorized third parties. Thus, your use of the Website and communication with us about them is at your own risk.
Our Website is directed to and is intended to be used only by persons who are 18 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to [register for an account or otherwise] submit any personally identifiable information to us, including your name, address or e-mail address. If we discover that we have collected any personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 18, we will remove that information from our database as soon as possible. By submitting any personally identifiable information to us, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
8. Links to third party websites
10. Iternational jurisdictions
12. Contact us
ARMIENA GROUP Sdn. Bhd.
S-19-07 Wisma YNH, Kiara, 163, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, W.P. Kuala Lumpur